I have always loved mexican cuisine. Recently, I’ve been so into these Lawash Brand Tortillas that have only 10 grams of carbs in them. Even though the days of me worrying about my carbohydrate intake are long gone, I still like the fact that they are lighter! The whole family can enjoy these…
- Lawash Tortillas or any tortillas you’d like
- 3 Garlic
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Green Enchilada Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sides: lime/black beans
- Saute’ chopped onions, garlic and chicken.
- After fully cooked, place yogurt in sauce pan and keep on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- To each tortilla, add a spoonful of the mixture, wrap it up and place in a baking pan.
- Do this until you get every tortilla needed wrapped, then pour the green enchilada sauce on top and as much mozzarella cheese as you’d like on top of pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until cheese is browned a bit. Enjoy!!
Pour Green Enchilada Sauce on top