This month in the Fierce Forward Book Club, (you can jump in the club any time!) we are reading Wild! I have been so excited for this one, departing from Daring Greatly a book geared at looking inwards, which I’m all for but this is a nice swing in the opposite direction about a woman who has lost everything, takes a trip on her own up the Pacific Crest Trail and finds everything. I positioned this book so that we can watch the movie coming out in December on the big screen! So this month, we are wild girls. When I think of a wild girl, I think of a girl who takes risks, leads herself on her own path, discovers, is outwardly open yet can find space in the quiet where she hides. Here are my picks this week for the girl who is wild.
1. Mac eyemakeup in Constructivist color $21 (I want to wear this as a lower lid liner to create an earthy vibe)
2. Wild book on Amazon $9.48
4. Biker Boots $84.95 (my go-to shoes!)
5. Rails Flannel Shirt $128 (on my wish list and sworn as the most comfortable material-definitely a staple item you wear over and over)
6. Athleta Moto Pant $79 (such a great workout to life pant!)[show_shopthepost_widget id=”369569″]