These sprinkle cookies are not only going to make your whole house smell like you own a cookie shop, they’re going to be the cutest and most colorful cookies you’ve ever had. Looking at them just feels like a party! Then, when you try one, it’s like a unicorn is dancing in your mouth. Imagine with me here, it’s really that good.
Want a little more fun in your day, make these!
From the time I was a little girl, I’ve always loved cookies and that spans all the way to eating tubes of cookie dough right out of the fridge. Cookie dough is still my favorite. Then, I started making sugar cookies and decorating them for parties and holidays. Family would ask, “Ash, will you bring your pretty sugar cookies?” It’s one of those things that brings me joy just doing it.
These cookies may not be frosted but they are soft, chewy, pretty and heavenly.
The Best Gluten Free Sprinkle Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour blanched *here’s the brand I used
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pack (3.5 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix *be sure it’s instant
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- *optional: 2 scoops vanilla or cake batter protein powder (add 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk if so)
- Preheat oven to 350, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray
- In bowl or mixer, beat butter & sugar for 2 minutes
- Add the egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined
- Mix in the pudding mix for 30 seconds
- Add flour one cup at a time (if using protein powder, add after flour is mixed in then add the almond milk if dough becomes too dry)
- Add sprinkles until combined evenly throughout dough
- Using a spoon, spoon out a nice sized cookie on baking sheet, placing 2 inches apart. Press cookie down with palm of hand to flatten dough ball out
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Be sure not to overbake if you want super soft cookies.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before moving to wire cooling rack
Makes 20 cookies
- cookies can be freezed
- gluten free
NUTRITION IN 1 COOKIE
Protein 6g | Carbs 20g | Fat 9g
Total calories 190
includes all ingredients including protein powder
Recipe originated from Cookies & Cups Sprinkle Cookies and reinvented into gluten free cookies by me.