The Healthiest Avocado Cracker Snack
Working from home has its perks. I get to go to the kitchen when I am hungry and pretty much create whatever I want. I created these one day after finding these seed crackers at Whole Foods. I have been super big on avocado and roasted garlic lately and am making a effort at eating more vegetables (as close as possible to veggies in every meal), so this combo is a winning one for sure!
The crackers are called Doctor Kracker and have this light, airy flavor to them that really allow the other ingredients to speak and the crunch is b i g BIG! You are going to love adding these to your day for a snack or even for lunch. Feel free to get creative, some other ideas I have right off the top of my head are to add: salmon, chicken, sprouts + onions.
What would you add?
Scroll down to see how to prepare the roasted garlic and the ingredients I used on these pictured!
- healthy crackers (these use whole wheat flour and tons of seeds!)
- chopped spinach
- roasted garlic
- cherry tomatoes
- herbes de province
- salt & pepper
To make roasted garlic:
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with Coconut Oil spray
- Take 3-5 cloves (or more!) of peeled garlic and place on backing sheet, spraying tops with coconut oil spray
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until can stick a knife through or are browned on top
- Smash garlic cloves with flat side of knife and spread on cracker or on top of avocado
Follow me on Instagram for more Fierceness & my daily stories
Hey you, if you enjoyed this post, please share by using share buttons below!
Fierce & more fierce,