The Holidays are here and that means so many fun, festive things that we get to enjoy! From christmas scents, to puffy scarves (with black leather jacket), to the best tea ever, to traditions that we all have, here are a few of the holiday treats that you must have.
- Rodin Lipgloss $34. This floral scented natural lip balm is great for holiday parties for that nude look, while keeping your lips from chapping in the cold.
- Vueve Clicquot Brut Champagne. Champagne is always a good idea, just like celebrating is!
- Bright Pink Faux-Fur Stole $98. Pair this with a black leather jacket for a splash of fun this holiday season.
- Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea. This is the best tea ever, it smells and tastes like peppermint sugar cookies.
- Rwandan Basket Ornaments, set of 2 $36. These ornaments are handmade by women in Rwanda and employee thousands of women.
- DW Home Peppermint Bark Candle $12. DW Candles are my favorite, the scents are so good and you can smell it around your entire home.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Nail Color $8.5. I love this gold dust color for the holidays and all products are Vegan and naturally derived.
- Antique Ornaments for the tree. Each year since I was a kid, my family would make the trip to Chicago to handpick a special ornament for our tree. More recently, my mom and I have been antiquing each year for these beautiful antique ornaments. Tradition is so important and I love this tradition my mom and I have.