“I wish I’d known that I’d been born to take on the world; I wouldn’t have run from it for so long, but run to it with open arms.” Something More
Today is my 31st year on this Earth. I’m peaceful, reflective, optimistic and fiercely excited to take on another year of my Life with open arms and an open heart.
I have learned so many things this year and you know me:)!! I really want to share them with you, in hopes that maybe you, too have had your eyes opened to a new way of seeing things or maybe you’ll jot a note down at something that triggers something within you reading this list:
I have learned:
- To trust myself & my instincts because they have been right most of the time
- To never be afraid of asking for what I want
- That you can’t always change things but rather, alter the way you perceive a thing, person or situation
- That no matter how many years go by, I’m still the same girl I’ve always been
- To fiercely leap towards that which speaks to your heart and is magically and magnetically drawing you towards it Go there
- To just Do Ashley! Being YOU is enough
- That it’s okay to have a piece of cake
- That good things are meant to happen to us all and in our own time
- That I can do any damn thing I set my mind to doing
- That the very things I thought were my weaknesses, are my strengths
- To listen around you…that meditation, yoga, zen, breathing & just learning to slow down are ‘magnetically drawing me in’ and that force continues to speak louder…
- That we all are Limitless and are only bound by our own limitations we set for ourselves
- That these limitations can be broken down by one swift kick and are not as untouchable as we think they are
- IMPOSSIBLE translates to I’m Possible
- That everything really is…RAD
- That we all have so much to be grateful for
- That whatever you need, you have it now
- To never, ever, ever give up
Today I am beginning my Happiness Project. It is modeled after a book I’m reading called, The Happiness Project. Basically, I’m dedicating the next 12 months, to undertaking monthly goals. They will be totally different than what I’ve learned this year and quite the departure from what is EASY for me…
The things I want to do next require Focus and a stronger grasp of certain characteristics that will help me move towards my Vision. My Plan is, each week I blog about my Happiness Project and what I’m doing that week to move towards my goals. I won’t say much more as I do not like to kiss and tell too much and rather, just move forward day by day. I hope you’ll follow my Journey and maybe even begin your own Happiness Project.
I believe Life is about loving, self realization and progression….that is, moving fiercely forward. We all could use more time spent on this. Our days are becoming more and more about the “go go go” and less about the slowing down enough to look within. So I’m jumping on this Project of Self and diving in head first.
I BELIEVE in signs and am hoping this is one for you to dive in with me!
And you’re damn straight I’m incorporating all of the Limitless Goal Bracelets into each month. It’s too perfect…I am launching new Intentions within the next two weeks, so keep an eye out! You can be kept in ‘The Know’ here. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my website on top right corner of this page so you can receive all of my new posts and follow my progress within my Happiness Project.
I look forward to my next update on my Happiness Project & hope you’ll begin your own.