I remember creating my vision board years ago when I registered Fierce Forward as a business and really began treating it like a company. I put photos of places like Africa, Colorado, California and girls in road trippin’ cars with their hands out the windows. Two years ago, I began traveling for my job by going to Festivals and Meetups and today, I’m taking 10 trips for work and 2 for personal pleasure! Traveling is so much fun, and by no means is it glamorous, but I purposely find ways to glamorize it, like finding a quality traveling bag (see in photo above), taking lots of photos and treating it like it is an adventure, every time. Here is what’s in my carry on in most cases and a spread of last week’s carry on Instagram here.
- No. 11 Vintage Weekender Bag by Nena & Co | Vintage fabrics hand made by Guatemalan women
- Get the Funk Out Clarity Mist by Soulful Essence | I met the owner of SE in Florida last year and this mist was my fave
- O & Women’s Health Magazines!
- Clinique SPF Broad Spectrum sunscreen 50 SPF | Protecting our skin is so important
- Canon Rebel T3i | I use this camera for all product shots, it’s my baby and goes with me everywhere
- Click Click Click Lip & Cheek Tint in Orange Pink-Bright Pink by Chosungah 22 | I love this shade
- Fierce Forward Fun Wrap Armor | Essential to always have fun on trips and have the Fun Wrap with me always
- I Am Fierce Hat in black by Fierce Forward